2023 Vision 4 Moore Partnership Eligibility - Criteria/Guidelines
To be considered for partnership with Vision 4 Moore in 2023, a Charity must meet all eligibility requirements, as described below. A nonprofit Charity’s affiliation or partnership with Vision 4 Moore is at the sole discretion of Vision 4 Moore, and we reserve the right to exclude from partnership any Charity that fails to demonstrate and maintain sound organizational management practices, adequate capacity to deliver programs and services, or appropriate stewardship of resources.
The decision of partnership choices will be solely that of the Vision 4 Moore Board of Directors and this decision is not appealable or debatable and is final.
- Must be registered as a 501(c) (3) public charity located in Moore County, NC.
- Have a clear, strong, local brand with substantial local presence and programming in the Moore County North Carolina area.
- Demonstrate and document community programming and activities, including, personal stories of those impacted by your Charity.
- Have an active and responsible governing Board of three (3) or more, whose members have no material conflict of interest and a majority of whom serve without compensation, which directs the Charity.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to, compliance with individual state registration requirements for charitable solicitation.
- Ideally, the charity must have no more than 20% of its expenses allocated to administrative expense for two consecutive years.
- Provide a copy of the most recently completed and signed IRS Form 990 covering the fiscal year ending not more than 18 months prior to January 2022.
- If the nonprofit's annual revenue is $100,000 or greater, provide audited financial statements for the organization covering the fiscal year ending not more than 18 months prior to January 2022.
- Have a policy and demonstrate a practice of non-discrimination as it relates to the operation of the organization, including service delivery, on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental health, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected by law.
If you meet the above requirements, please review the Partnership Agreement and then complete the Partnership Application. Partnership Applications for 2023 will be accepted through January 2023 only. Announcement of 2023 Partners will be no later than February 27, 2023.